Sunday, May 27, 2012

this is why i loathe traveling americans (children)

I guess its too much to ask to shut your kids up. Even on the subway. Even when they are announcing the next turn in the tracks to EVERYONE, even when they sound like chipmunks on crack and are sitting on top of the bench taking up room from someone else.

That is the opposite of cute, stop taking pictures of your children of the corn, stop your baby from screaming and shut your brats up.

Then maybe Taiwanese people won't hate foreigners so much. I mean Americans so much. I mean American children...or maybe it's just me.

What I should have said...

In a overly loud voice (because I'm an annoying American as well)
 "I guess reading signs in English that say to keep it down on the subway is just too much to ask for...if I had a kid that sounded like that I'd pierce my own eardrums out before their glass cracking screeches did it for me. And your baby is fat. Go America!"






No comments:

Post a Comment